Miter 2-D elements

addesigns

Is it possible to miter 2-D detail elements in Revit Arch 2014? I know that you can for the 3-D elements but I am not really seeing a way with 2-D.

I am setting up a few standard details for our company. I am starting with stairs. My objective is to have a couple c-channels mitered at the top of the stairs and also do one for the bottom.

I am hoping that this is possible so that I don't just have to do 2-D lines.

I am not looking for comments on why our company does not just use the live cut and yada yada yada. I am just killing time in between projects.

Any info will help.

Gracias

but with a channel in the x axis and another running angular to it like at the top or bottom of a stair stringer

There is not an equivalent in Revit that I know of.

If the two distances are the same, you can make a fillet, delete it and then draw a line in it's place.

If that doesn't work for you, can you post a screen shot of what you are talking about? I'm not that familiar with architecture.

Yeah that's what I ended up doing until I heard an answer. I was crossing my fingers and my cube mates fingers as well but.... Oh well maybe they will find a way in the future