arcs converted into eliptical arcs

Hello I used autocad 2010 and now I changed to autocad 2015. I have a bigger problem now. I copy the drawing and pasted using shift+ctrl+V as block and then exploded all the arcs became elliptical arcs. whats wrong with that? is there any attribute to change? please help

I was unaware that an arc could be exploded in the first place. Are you sure the geometry in question did not start off as an elliptical arc to begin with?

If you want to convert elliptical arcs to arcs use the Ellipse to Arc lisp routine by forum member Lee Mac. Find it here...

http://www.lee-mac.com/ellipsetoarc.html

If you look at a circle at an angle it becomes an ellipse. I'd have to guess the UCS's are different. Why would you insert as block and then explode instead of just inserting it? Could the block have been tilted before exploding?