list command issue

Hey fellow users of this great program! :) Say, i am using CAD 15 and have been for oh, i dunno, 6 months now... Anywho... one thing has been really buggin me and that thing is this: when i use the list command what i am used to seeing is a separate dialogue box pop up and the info is in that box... but since upgrading to 15 what i am now seeing is the information sometimes going into the command bar and sometimes a new dialogue box popping up like i am used to and seemingly without rhyme or reason, which one. :huh: Would anyone know why this is? Many thanks for your help and i hope all are having a great day!

That pop up is probably the command line history, which you can also get to show up by pressing F2, I'm not sure why the behaviour isn't consistent, possibly a variable that someone else may know about.