Exception Code: c0000374

Exception Offset: 00000000000bf922

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: e085

Additional Information 2: e0857009faa64a044d2f7989d8bafae5

Additional Information 3: 5c62

Additional Information 4: 5c629f84bea110bd592be651f0530294

Sent it off to Autocad, guess I wait and see what they say. Any ideas here?

HP Designjet T1100. I get the error message immediately upon picking the plot option. The plot box never appears. No problems in older versions of Acad and this just started today in Civil 3D.

I made no changes to my system or network, I also work alone so no outside involvement by someone else. It affects all Civil 3D drawings. I can saveas a previous version, open in older software and plot with no issues. I think Acad.exe is at fault. Just a gut feeling, but I bet Autodesk says reload.

Seems like it is missing some program instructions (dll file) and going off into uncharted RAM territory. Try the Control Panel Repair utility, under Programs and Features > change/uninstall. There will be a repair choice. Have your original install media handy, although it usually works without asking for it.

It could have been busted by anything from Windows Update, to a lightening strike in the neighborhood.

Good call Dana, it worked. I just noticed it also showed a install date of June 9, 2015, odd since it was installed back in October with everything else. No matter, thank you.

Good call Dana, it worked. I just noticed it also showed a install date of June 9, 2015, odd since it was installed back in October with everything else. No matter, thank you.
Outstanding. Glad it worked. Yeah, the install date gets pushed by the repair sometimes, depending on which parts get re-written or overwritten. No clue why.

Almost, it's baaaaaaaaaaaack. Did the fix again and re-booted. I noticed the default printer in the plot box is now to PDF, hmmmm, it also gave me the same error message when I picked the HPT1100 plotter as device..... Just tried again, got to the plot box, PDF Writer, Switched to HP, Bang

Thank you. Interesting reading, I'm going to check today to make sure I have the latest driver, I don't have to worry about PS either.