AutoCAD Traning Video Tutorial

Hi fellow AutoCAD users. We created the site to post tutorial and I have included AutoCAD training video tutorials. The video tutorial has the basics of 2D drafting in AutoCAD 2015. Come and visit this site.

Kindly leave a comment below after you have visited our website to be sure this post is not a spam.

Thank you and GOD SPEED.

Edited by Cad64
Link Removed

Beware of the new guy bearing gifts. I'm not clicking, yet.

no sir.. it's a legit website.. come and try to visit it.. i am new here and trying to give something new to others..

... and that is exactly why I am being cautious.

Ok sir I am not forcing you to do so but I just want to share

• 3 weeks later...
Hi fellow AutoCAD users. We created the site to post tutorial and I have included AutoCAD training video tutorials. The video tutorial has the basics of 2D drafting in AutoCAD 2015. Come and visit this site.

Kindly leave a comment below after you have visited our website to be sure this post is not a spam.

Judging by the watermarks on the videos you have available on your site, I can see that these were created by the people at infiniteskills.com, not by you. This video training sells for $100 on their website, so basically, you have taken their training material and posted it on your site for free as if it was your own. CadTutor does not condone the use of illegal software or any other form of software piracy. I have edited your post and removed the link to your website. Please do not post any further links to your site.

Thank you

Judging by the watermarks on the videos you have available on your site, I can see that these were created by the people at infiniteskills.com, not by you. This video training sells for $100 on their website, so basically, you have taken their training material and posted it on your site for free as if it was your own. CadTutor does not condone the use of illegal software or any other form of software piracy. I have edited your post and removed the link to your website. Please do not post any further links to your site.

Thank you

The ever vigilant Cad64, an administrative force to be reckoned with! :beer: