cropped drawings

Robtl

I have a new HP7610 printer and a new Dell with autocad 2016. Everything works fine except when I try to print a drawing full size on the HP printer ( 11x17 ) the drawing is placed properly on the sheet but it only prints what would be 8-1/2 x 11. I have replace drivers on the printer and likewise have unloaded and reloaded autocad. I can 'trick' autocad and plot the drawing as a PDF and then print the PDF. In this case the drawing comes out complete and covers the full 11x17 page. Any ideas?

Welcome to CADTutor Rob. :)

Could you post an example of such a drawing? You can strip out an proprietary information before doing so.

We have fun our OCe has 5 trays so setting sheet size also means selecting a tray if I plot a 11x17 to a 8x11 tray thats what I will get it does not auto resize. This auto resize is often a button in the printer configuration do this via Control panel, Printers, customize.

Please note auto size is turned on but does not work with this printer, but works with all our others.