What do you guys think?

SirGouldy

Hi fellow creators, im new to this forum and thought i could get some advice from you guys. I have been using inventor for a while now and have a basic understanding on how to use it However im not sure if the stuff that i am making is any good, what do you think...

Not sure why you'd use Inventor for architectural residential design. That was a little painful to watch when there's programs that exist specifically for architectural design that can create the same project in a fraction of the time, with tools meant for designing a building or house.

The content aside, seems the modeling turned out well but I don't know enough about Inventor to know if you were performing commands accurately. The end result was good, however.

I have to agree with tz, not the right tool for the task. At the end of the day you have a mass model with no intelligence in terms of an architectural model. Do that in a BIM program like Revit and you have a whole lot of built-in information to pull BOM's, coordination with other disciplines, etc. And you can edit the Revit model much easier than Inventor when talking about A/E models.

Fun video to watch however.

• 3 weeks later...

Missed this one been in Egypt for 3 weeks. With you guys on this. Even Sketch up would have been a better tool to model this. Fun but painful to watch.