Is it possible to open all levels of nested block at the same time for editing?

vernonlee

Is it possible to open all levels of nested block at the same time for editing?

Due to the nature of this work, the items i need to edit are all in different levels of nested blocks & i keep having to "edit in place" to amend 1 block, save then close block, then go "edit in place"another block, save then close & repeat many many times. Due to the nature of the drawing, I am not able to update 1 block at a time

Appreciate it the help.

Thanks

As far as I know this isn't possible.

It might be better to use dynamic blocks setup with visibility states and lookup tables. Then you can use BVMODE and change a bunch of stuff all at once while still being able to separate things out as needed. Just a thought.

As far as I know this isn't possible.

It might be better to use dynamic blocks setup with visibility states and lookup tables. Then you can use BVMODE and change a bunch of stuff all at once while still being able to separate things out as needed. Just a thought.

I see. Most of the existing block would be normal blocks though. They are just blocks within a block within a block ......... Many levels deep.