Issues in children Loading to Vault

kpyoung333

Trying to upload .ipt to the vault. Previously I had made the material style a custom color that referenced a .jpg in the Content Center. I changed it to default and deleted the other material and removed the .jpg reference. When I load the .ipt to the vault it gives me a Status Error: Issue(s) in children that says it cannot find the .jpg file. I am not referencing that anymore and have deleted it from the material styles but the vault is still looking for it, as far as I can find it does not exist in the part tree/material/properties, can't find a reference to it anywhere. I put the .jpg back to the Content Center Files but it says File can't be found(missing)-it shows successfully opened but even then still can't be found. I don't want to use the .jpg and just want to upload all parts as default material. Any idea how I disconnect the skin so I can upload to the vault? It seems to be keeping it around after I deleted it, is this a glitch or something that is just hanging around and won't go away? Any help is appreciated.

Capture.jpg

For some reason the link stays around, have to go to Tools > Links > Break Link and it works. That was really annoying. Hope that helps others.

Capture.JPG