"Open" missing on autocomplete menu at CMD line?

Croweyes1121

When I type open at the command line now, "open" is missing, and it automatically auto-completes to OPENDWFMARKUP. I have to remember to backspace before hitting enter since "OPEN" is now gone from the suggestion list. Any ideas how to get it back on the list? No idea why it's suddenly missing.

I am inclined to agree with SLW.

Try using the ALIASEDIT command to restore it to the default alias.

Should that not solve it then you could delve into the bottom section of the PGP, in the user customization section, where you will probably find the default value for open has been overwritten. If you delete that customization, the original alias which is in the top section of the pgp will be honored.

Hopefully they didn't just edit the macro in OPEN, and rename it, thus deleting OPEN from the command suggestions.

That is sort of what it sound like, since it doesn't come up on the suggestion list.

Edited by Dadgad