Missing files/ Magicad panic

Oskil1980

Hello im using Magicad and my MC stoped working. I have lost alot of work on my schoolwork and im i panic. Can anyone help me find some kind of backup?

You need to post in the appropriate forum. I just looked in out of curiosity. I know nothing about magicad. Nobody using Magicad is going to be looking in the AutoCad MEP forum for much.

A back-up for what? Your program is what is not working. Maybe you should try looking in control panel > Programs and Features > Add or Change a program to see if there is a REPAIR option offered for your program along with the Uninstall option. Failing that try and reinstall it.

Did you try shutting down the computer, waiting 20 seconds, rebooting, and then opening MagicCAD?

Re: backup. Whenever you are creating files of any type, be they word processing, spreadsheets, databases, drawings, etc. they should always be backed up to a CD, a DVD, an external drive, or a flash drive. Anyone who does not do this as standard operating procedure is just asking to learn a hard lesson in a very painful way. Be smart.