Terminal Block Reports

Kemphas

When utilizing the terminal block reporting tool to place the terminal blocks on a drawing for wiring details. If I go back into the terminal block editor it picks up the placed terminals as duplicates doubling the count.. for example I only have 6 (1 through 6) of TBAC1 / 2 and I placed them on the screen, then go back into editor and it shows 12….

It would appear, I if I place the terminal block and don’t move it that it doesn’t re-count the terminal block; however, the terminal block happens to be too large to fit on one page, so I have to break it up… This results in me moving it and after this they are counted from the terminal block report tool.

terminal blocks.png

IDEAS on how to get the terminal block reporting tool to not pick up placed terminal blocks after moving them?

• 1 month later...

so when i moved the terminal block i hit ctrl+x and then paste... this was creating the error...

just using the move command doesnt break the connection to the reporting tool.