dcl start up

aloy

Rlx,

You have given me the details of fixing the value for drv and also how the variable should not have a conflict with the system. These helped me to come this far and I think we have reached the all important milestone. This thread appears to have many hits recently and I hope it has been of help to many.

cheers.:D:beer:

Guess a lot of people are hoping to get to see the full working end result , maybe not as source code , but at least a vlx or someting. I'm not really into the sewer bussiness so for me personally its all the same.

cheers.:D:beer:

gr. Rlx

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aloy

• rlx

• Lee Mac

• stevesfr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When the dialogs are created a little red button on left hand top corner is also created in tittle bar which is not appear to be enabled. How can this be enabled?.

Thanking in advance

Aloy

When the dialogs are created a little red button on left hand top corner is also created in tittle bar which is not appear to be enabled. How can this be enabled?.

Thanking in advance

Aloy

Hi Aloy,

Not sure what you mean? Do you mean the standard windows close button on the top right corner?

gr. Rlx

yes, thats the one. I got left and right mixed. Sorry about that.

Better here than when driving a car ;-)

But as far as I know , this button is fixed and nothing you can do with it or about it.

gr. Rlx

Thats a good one. In fact, that happened to me on our highway #1 a day after returning from Nigeria where driving is on LHS and ours on RHS. I saw how the on coming driver panicked, but miraculously nothing happened.

Now, the unsolvable problem: It seems we have to live with it?.

Thats a good one. In fact, that happened to me on our highway #1 a day after returning from Nigeria where driving is on LHS and ours on RHS. I saw how the on coming driver panicked, but miraculously nothing happened.

Now, the unsolvable problem: It seems we have to live with it?.

It seems so Aloy , but it never was a problem for me so I never looked for a solution to a problem I never had ;-)

gr.Rlx

Rlx,

I can leave this issue as it does not affect my ultimate goal, that is to produce something like what can be seen in the third picture given below. Apparently it has been done using a dedicated CAD system. This is a drawing with a professional touch. I am sure this can be done inside autocad with our own commands (using the calculation engine) instead of buttons as shown here. Also the contours can be generated using the code given by the person who put in the post #10 in this thread. Those codes can generate contours on a set of points on an irregular grid unlike the square grid shown at the background of the first two pictures. Similar drawings for a Roads Network of a project (without using contours) has already been done inside autocad.

May be I will start a new thread for this exercise.

Regards,

Aloy

SampleDialog.jpg

SampleDialog2.jpg

SampleDialog3.jpg

Rlx,

I can leave this issue as it does not affect my ultimate goal, that is to produce something like what can be seen in the third picture given below. Apparently it has been done using a dedicated CAD system. This is a drawing with a professional touch. I am sure this can be done inside autocad with our own commands (using the calculation engine) instead of buttons as shown here. Also the contours can be generated using the code given by the person who put in the post #10 in this thread. Those codes can generate contours on a set of points on an irregular grid unlike the square grid shown at the background of the first two pictures. Similar drawings for a Roads Network of a project (without using contours) has already been done inside autocad.

May be I will start a new thread for this exercise.

Regards,

Aloy

Gis etc is not really up my alley although yesterday I was simming trough some old lisp links and found some lisp programmes to generate such contours , but I have to look that up on my notebook at home. I'm sure if you start a new thread somebody somewere will have something to help you with that somehow :-)

gr. Rlx

Thanking in advance

Aloy

Add is_cancel=true; to the definition for your 'close' button.