badges? I don't want to see no stinkin' badges!

sandiegophil

Hello all,

I am aware of the handy cursorbadge variable but how do I get rid of the zoom one? More importantly, how do I get rid of the 'A' one (end of a scale bar) that flicks on and off every time i travel across an annotative object.

If we are provided a variable to turn them off, why does it not turn them all off??

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil

Squirltech,

Neither option for cursorbadge turn off the zoom or annotation badges. At least in all my attempts I have had no success. Please share any secrets...

Also, '0' is not an option on my workstation...

Thanks,

Phil

Oops...

CURSORBADGE 1 is off, 2 is on...Sorry about that.

As far as your ZOOM and ANNOTATION badge, are you referring to dynamic display? Will you please post a picture of the badge that you're wanting to go away? Thanks!

I think this is what he's seeing.:lol:

[ATTACH]55561[/ATTACH]

Sorry. It's Friday and I needed a good laugh.

There's one in every group....especially this group. :lol:

With ZOOM, I don't think you can turn off that badge unless you use the wheel on your mouse as ZOOM/PAN. :unsure:

As far as the other, go to OPTIONS, Selection tab, Visual Effect Settings and check mark the box for Multiline Text. Personally, I have them all checked. It seems to make my cursor more fluid.

Squirltech,

This is great, can you fix the anno badge for dimensions too??? My skull is getting soft from smashing it against my desk.

Thanks,

Phil

Squirltech,

This is great, can you fix the anno badge for dimensions too??? My skull is getting soft from smashing it against my desk.

Thanks,

Phil

This one has me stumped. Personally I wouldn't want to turn this off. It tells me annotative objects without me having to select them. Maybe someone else here will know the answer to this.