autocad and windows taskbar

bjenk8100

This might sound very simple but this is annoying. I have my windows 8 set up to auto hide task bar on bottom of screen. Its really annoying that it often pops up when I try to use a tool in autocad that is also near where auto hide task bar is located. I swore there was a way to prevent this. Cannot figure it out. I know I can move task bar or tool bars in autocad but I would prefer not to. Am I forgetting something? I can make task bar smaller but that is not a solution to my problem.

What?! Move the taskbar? I can't do that. It's always been at the bottom. My whole world will come tumbling down!

Seriously though, there is a guy in the office that does have his at the top. I don't want to be like him.

It's actually not a bad idea. I do get frustrated at times trying to hit a button at the bottom of the window. I moved my command line to the top many years ago and have not looked back since.

That a good idea. Just right click task bar and edit its properties. Frankly, Id like move windows 8.1 out the front door. I wonder how windows 10 is?