Question about Profiles

rlcad

In Options> Profiles tab, if I switch between Autocad and Architecture profiles, I get many common panels and tabs, but also some buttons, even panels, only present in one profile, and vice-versa. For example, the Wall tool is only present in the Architecture profile, while Measure Distance, Angle, Area, only in the Autocad one.

Is there a way to have a setting with all the buttons and panels, so I don't have to switch constantly in the middle of work?

The AutoCAD Architecture profile is vanilla (plain) AutoCAD + the additional Architecture components. The vanilla AutoCAD profile is only AutoCAD. The reason this seems confusing is when the AutoCAD Architecture profile is enabled is because the interface is focused more with the tools and commands related to the Architecture Profile - but the vanilla AutoCAD tools are still there, just hidden or rearranged in a different format.

In the CUI editor you can enable all the vanilla AutoCAD tools if you'd like, or simply combine Ribbon Tabs and customize it for your specific needs. So to answer your direct question, there's no need to switch profiles - leave the AutoCAD Architecture profile open as the default and find/enable the Ribbon Tabs and Panels you need for the basic AutoCAD tasks.

-TZ