Command spelling problem

Ski_Me

I got a call from a fellow cad user in the company asking me if I had any trouble with the "previous" command on selecting objects. I told him to hold on and tested it. Worked fine for me. He said he couldn't get the command to work at all on his system. I told him maybe he had some process hanging up his computer and to reboot. That didn't work. Then he uninstalled and reinstalled AutoCAD. That didn't work either. He said he was going to try a few more things and get back with me if he couldn't figure it out. A few hours later he called back said nothing was working, at this point I was wondering why he needed this command to work so badly. I don't know why but I told him to send me a screen shot of his work space while starting the command. That's when I knew what the problem was, he was typing in perv instead of prev. Like I've said before it's not always AutoCAD that's the problem.

Why won't Autocad recognize the PERV command!!!! :reallymad:

Reboot . . . Reinstall . . . Still won't recognize the PERV command!!!! :censored:

:rofl:

That's been explained perviously!