Promis-e software

Agenttinfoil

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest bmn123

Call 1-800-BENTLEY and use the menu to contact the sales department to request a demo download of promis.e.

Or click the "Request a Demo CD" link on the promis.e page:

bentley.com/en-US/Products/promise/

(add the standard w w w)

The software will be fully functional with all of the features of the most expensive feature set for 30 days. Purchase a license and activate the software to continue using it beyond the 30 days.

Kien - I removed your email adress, it is a very bad idea to hand out email adresses like that on a public forum like this due to the risk of spam and spiders.

oh, and I cleared off the strange formatting in your post to make it readable

• 3 months later...

i dont know how old this is but you have to have a valid license key from bentley themselves to run any promis-e software, we currently use promis-e aero II for our old jobs and use the latest version of bentleys promis-e for new jobs. the only problem there is that you have to have a third party database if you want to use 2 computers to have the same symbols catalogues and other stuff, so you dont end up doing the same job and have minor variations on the symbols. but if you are familiar with setting up databases, even if your not familiar with it, you can contact promis-e and im sure they would be more than willing to help as there customer support is very good.