Which are Popular Social media sites, which can give me some Traffic?

rickiesmith4341

Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to know the name of Popular social media sites, which i can use to drive traffic to my blog. I Just start with a Brand new blog and now looking to get visitors.

Hey Buddy, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn are some sites which you can use to socialize your blog posts and can expect a good amount of traffic, if you posts are worth reading.

So, make sure, you write an in-depth content which really is worth spending time, then only your posts will go viral on social media and that will bring huge traffic.

Hey Buddy, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn are some sites which you can use to socialize your blog posts and can expect a good amount of traffic, if you posts are worth reading.

So, make sure, you write an in-depth content which really is worth spending time, then only your posts will go viral on social media and that will bring huge traffic.

Well, i have already started working on Facebook, but will love to put my hands on other social networks like Google+, Linkedin, Twitter for some Traffic.

You should probably work on developing some content for your blog before getting so caught up in all the intricacies of SEO, traffic and everything else you've been asking about. From what I've read in your posts, you don't even know what you're going to write about, so how are you going to figure out who your target audience is? And if you don't even have a blog set up yet, where are you currently directing your traffic? To a blank page? That's not a good way to attract followers. Get the content set up first, then work on directing traffic.

And as for getting help here, most or our members are engineers, architects, etc. Not too many web development guys. If you look through the other threads in this section, you will see that there hasn't been a new thread in this section for over a year. You might want to look for some forums that are devoted to web design, blogging, etc.

You should probably work on developing some content for your blog before getting so caught up in all the intricacies of SEO, traffic and everything else you've been asking about. From what I've read in your posts, you don't even know what you're going to write about, so how are you going to figure out who your target audience is? And if you don't even have a blog set up yet, where are you currently directing your traffic? To a blank page? That's not a good way to attract followers. Get the content set up first, then work on directing traffic.

And as for getting help here, most or our members are engineers, architects, etc. Not too many web development guys. If you look through the other threads in this section, you will see that there hasn't been a new thread in this section for over a year. You might want to look for some forums that are devoted to web design, blogging, etc.

Yeah1 I got it. already checked the other half of cadtutor. It's not for SEO and social media, btw I got few answers here. Thanks for that.