How to learn SEO Online?

rickiesmith4341

Hi Everyone

I am very new to this SEO world and I want to learn SEO online. Would You please explain me that From which site or blog, I can learn SEO.

Thanks

OK...we get the fact that you are all excited about your blog but you do not have to create multiple threads to make the announcement. One thread with all your questions will suffice. Otherwise, we might get the impression you are just here to get some free publicity. We wouldn't want that to be the case now would we?

OK...we get the fact that you are all excited about your blog but you do not have to create multiple threads to make the announcement. One thread with all your questions will suffice. Otherwise, we might get the impression you are just here to get some free publicity. We wouldn't want that to be the case now would we?

I got it. I'l keep this in mind.

That's good. Now, you want to tell us a little about yourself and the nature of your blog or do you just want to build on the suspense? Why did you pick CADTutor to make this announcement?

I'm assuming that by SEO we are talking about Search Engine Optimization are we not?

One would think that any newbie to SEO would start with a website like "SEO: The Free Beginner's Guide to SEO". Have you seen it?

https://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo

Hmmmm.....seems like Rickie already lost interest. Guess he was just here to see his name in lights. Oh well, onward and upward.

Edited by ReMark

I would like to keep my blog secret for now as I will make it public on Cadtutor in next few days, once I complete it. And I find Cadtutor randomly, don't know the reason myself, but now, I am looking to be active here as much as possible.

And thanks for the Moz guide, I will look into it.

Secret? It's a blog not the next book in the Harry Potter series. You found CADTutor randomly? Then I take it you have no interest in CAD in general or AutoCAD in particular. Is that right? Me thinks you are shining us.

If you are a newbie in this online world then It is very good that you are curious to learn about SEO. But I wonder why you are asking this question when Google is always ready to teach you anything.

Why don't you use Google to learn about SEO?

Do search in Google whatever you want to learn about SEO. If you want me to recommend any blog from where you can learn SEO then you should must read articles at shoutmeloud(dot)com and backlinko(dot)com. :D

Secret? It's a blog not the next book in the Harry Potter series. You found CADTutor randomly? Then I take it you have no interest in CAD in general or AutoCAD in particular. Is that right? Me thinks you are shining us.

Yeah! no interest in AutoCAD, BUT LOVE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND LEARN NEW THINGS FROM EXPERTS. Cadtutor is open to ask questions na?

If you are a newbie in this online world then It is very good that you are curious to learn about SEO. But I wonder why you are asking this question when Google is always ready to teach you anything.

Why don't you use Google to learn about SEO?

Do search in Google whatever you want to learn about SEO. If you want me to recommend any blog from where you can learn SEO then you should must read articles at shoutmeloud(dot)com and backlinko(dot)com. :D

Thanks buddy for the suggestions. Yeah! I can use Google, but a step by step guide would be perfect for me, which I have got, "The Moz Guide". BTW, Very Helpful comment buddy. :).

if your web design is about cad related, users could find some interest maybe but cadtutor will always rule and is one of the best place for us users to post and get help in a jiffy on topics related to cao /dao

Users did invest many many hours of their spare time helping others newbies comes and goes bet ya you will to..

R

• 1 month later...