How to change thr Ribbon display

Karl0325

Hello,

Not being a power ACAD user I am trying to change the display on the ribbon. When I clikc in the ribbon and go to the multileader area and want to select one of the assigned styles of leaders, as I click on the pull down arrow the choices show with a icon or display of the leader. Is there a way to only display the multi-leader style name and not show the icon of the what the leader looks like. It takes up so much space when it does this.

The same thing happens with the dimstyles as well. I keep thinking there has to be a setting somewhere that I could select to turn the display on or off but I cannot find it.

This guy explains some good stuff about ribbon customization. Just FYI. I know I love reading new things all the time while relaxing in the evenings on the couch after the kiddos hit the sack!