mech 2013 and regen

jim78b

With some drawings regen is slow take some seconds. ..the drawings has many things inside.. I try all things but nothing i have win7 Intel 64 bit core 7

HELLO ...I HAVE A nvidia quadro k600 with 4815mb , the pc has 8 giga of ram.

i think that for a big 2d drawing is the best... i reset all settings again ...but regen take some seconds...

You say it takes "some seconds" to regen. Exactly how many seconds are we talking about? And how big are the drawings that take several seconds to regen? This doesn't sound like much of a problem if it's only taking seconds to regen. If it was taking several minutes, that would be a problem.

Do you PURGE your drawings often?

Have you run an AUDIT recently to check for errors?

Do you have other programs running while working in Autocad? If so, you may want to close them to free up resources.

If regen time is an issue, you may need to look into upgrading your system. Better graphics card, more RAM and what about your processor? You didn't mention what processor you're using?

Hello...I am use a Intel core 7 ...8 giga ram ...nvidia quadro with 4 giga of ram ...win7 64 bit .

The Most slowly file is about 8mb. Buti is all in 2d ...time to regen mmm..max 10 seconds ..