All around building sheet of steel

Casusa

attachment.php?attachmentid=55892&cid=1&stc=1

Hi.

Wich is the best way to do in 3D a all around building sheet of steel like the attached image.

The plates are spaced 10 cm from the building

Many thanks.

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by Casusa
Add information.

Depends on how accurate you want to be I suppose.

Just curious. Attached to bricks? These panels are being placed over existing brick walls?

Hi ReMark.

It doesn't require to be very accurate, but keeping the shape around the building.

Sorry, attached to an iron structure.

Thanks.

I suppose you could always resort to using specific materials to give the impression of panels with a particular profile if that is of any importance to you.

Why would you be asking me? I thought you were the one who has used materials in the past. We don't bother to apply materials to our 3D models because everything we do is for in-house use. We have no "clients" but ourselves and the people most interested in the drawings have pretty good imaginations when we say a building will be brick-faced, corrugated fiberglass panels or skinned with Versawall (insulated sheet metal panels).

Hi Remark.

It's done. Thanks anyway.

Two questions, wich is the best way to insert the job into a google map image? And if is possible to place paint colors from RAL Color table?

Thanks.

Edited by Casusa