Layer Properties window color - change from grey to old fashioned white?

I've updated to 2015, and most of the changes aren't a big deal. However, the new version shows the layer properties window with a medium grey background. I find it visually difficult to tell what items are selected and to read the text.

Does anyone know if it is possible to change this window back to white with black text like the older CAD versions? I've attached images of both the new version and my preference for older, easier to read version.

Preferred WHITE version :D:

6a00e5521b79d888340133ee50ccde970b-pi

AutoCAD 2015 GREY version :(:

GUID-866427BF-A28C-4272-846D-BDBED7E3428E.png

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure it can be changed back to white. Autodesk did studies and determined that the white, and other colors were causing eye strain and fatigue, or something like that. So, the darker color scheme is supposed to combat that. This is an "Improvement". I have not yet been able to find in the preferences dialog where this can be changed. This is a permanent change. I use 2016 and it is this way as well. Like the loss of the "AUTOCAD CLASSIC" User Interface, that disappeared with 2014 I believe.

I know that isn't a solution, but I am not sure there is a way to change it.

PG.

I've updated to 2015, and most of the changes aren't a big deal. However, the new version shows the layer properties window with a medium grey background. I find it visually difficult to tell what items are selected and to read the text.

Does anyone know if it is possible to change this window back to white with black text like the older CAD versions? I've attached images of both the new version and my preference for older, easier to read version.

Options >> Display tab >> Window Elements >> Color Scheme. Select the Light theme instead of Dark. This will turn all the window backgrounds white, (nearly). Layer manager window below.

Untitled.jpg