Needing a propane tank

NaeKid

I am starting a new project and one of the things I need to toss into the drawing is a 30# and a 40# propane tank. I have the basic dimensions, but, would love to be able to draw the whole thing up in such a way that it isn't just a blob-shape ... but something that looks like it can actually connect fittings to and everything.

Does anyone have some hints for me with regards to making the tank with the guards and brass-fittings / valves?

I am starting a new project and one of the things I need to toss into the drawing is a 30# and a 40# propane tank. I have the basic dimensions, but, would love to be able to draw the whole thing up in such a way that it isn't just a blob-shape ... but something that looks like it can actually connect fittings to and everything.

Does anyone have some hints for me with regards to making the tank with the guards and brass-fittings / valves?

can you attach an image of something similar? there are many types of propane tanks

can you attach an image of something similar? there are many types of propane tanks

This is the propane-tank that I drew up and inserted into my drawing for visual reference - I was just hoping to do something a little more "real" if you know what I mean.

40LB-Propane.ipt

• 4 weeks later...
This is the propane-tank that I drew up and inserted into my drawing for visual reference - I was just hoping to do something a little more "real" if you know what I mean.

Hi

sorry for the delay. have you checked out GrabCAD or similar sites https://grabcad.com/library/propane-tank

you didn't upload an image or some technical drawing with dimension so options are wide.