FloorPlan appears very small on Paper when printed and i need help correcting this..

Inyenzi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Inyenzi

• Dana W

• rkent

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my gosh thank you all really for helping me out, searched the entire internet but still was very lost. Thank you Dana W especially for taking the time to assist me in this! :) Oh and by the way what should i do the next time before drawing something like this but not getting the print scale wrong?

See post #22. I edited in the attachments. I clicked the submit button too soon the first time.:rofl:

Now, after you get this submitted, come back and feel free to ask anything about how to get these drawings done properly.

Oh my gosh thank you all really for helping me out, searched the entire internet but still was very lost. Thank you Dana W especially for taking the time to assist me in this! :) Oh and by the way what should i do the next time before drawing something like this but not getting the print scale wrong?
If you are drawing in metric, start by opening the metric drawing template instead of the imperial template. The metric one is named acadiso.dwt, and the imperial template is acad.dwt. Then save the template right away as a dwg file named anything you wish.

If you are drawing in metric, start by opening the metric drawing template instead of the imperial template. The metric one is named acadiso.dwt, and the imperial template is acad.dwt. Then save the template right away as a dwg file named anything you wish.
To expand on this, once you have the STYLE content of a dwg file the way you want it, you can save it as a template (dwt) file so you don't have to rebuild your dimension, and text styles, and your basic layer, and lineweight properties for every drawing.