Top Posters In This Topic

• RobDraw

• ROBP

• grain

• Dana W

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Rob,

That is hand notes with an electronic pen? ( I don't want to use a script font.)

Look at the comma placement. The answer is "No, (pause) Additional software is needed."

You will have to create the notes in another program, and then imageattach or copyclip, or xref them to your drawing.

I have a touch screen. I can write notes with LINE and a fingertip, but it takes forever and its ugly with raisins on it.

I happen to like raisins on things...

Dear All,

Is there a method within LT of adding hand notes to a drawing.

I suppose one can always write the note and scan it then drop in the jpg or bmp in the layout

Is there a method within LT of adding hand notes to a drawing.

That is hand notes with an electronic pen? ( I don't want to use a script font.)

Is the sketch command available in LT?

The OP wants to use an electronic pen.

Wacom then but they don't go for cheap

Question remains I do not think your can write in the paper space tab only in the model space then again size is 1:1 I guess after many attemps OP will have the exact text size

I remember using may years back but not for handwriting but contours.

It's hard to tell with the limited information being provided by the OP but I envisioned that the hand writing would be for marking up the drawings at a meeting or in the field for input by the CAD guy. I don't imagine that text height (or style) would be a concern otherwise they would be using the tools available.

Now, if they are looking to create stuff that will appear on the submission documents by writing with an electronic pen, that's a different story altogether. That would be quite a trick.