Making a Multileader style

Karl0325

I have been trying to develop a may to make dimensioning of taped holes easier. My thoughts are that I would like to make a multi leaders style with a mutli-line text attached, which I know how to do. The last part is the problem. I would prefer to have the leader insert like the diameter dimension works so that I can freely move the note while it stays properly attached to the tap geometry.

I have been trying to develop a may to make dimensioning of taped holes easier. My thoughts are that I would like to make a multi leaders style with a mutli-line text attached, which I know how to do. The last part is the problem. I would prefer to have the leader insert like the diameter dimension works so that I can freely move the note while it stays properly attached to the tap geometry.
Only the arrowhead end of a multileader will stay attached to its original point while you move the text. I don't think it is possible to make it function like a Diameter dimension. WHy does a diameter dimension not suit your purposes? You can add text to the diameter dimension text, simply edit it as any other text, as many lines as you like.