Is it enough for autocad 2014?

djx084

Intel® Core i5-4460 Box (3.20GHz, 4C/4T, FSB 1600MHz, 84W, 22nm, 6MB cache, VGA HD 4600, socket 1150)

B85M-D3V /s1150, Intel® B85 Express Chipset, 2xDDR3, PCI Express x16, 2xPCI Express x1, 1 x PCI, D-SUB, DVI, GLan, Parallel port/

8GB 1600MHz DDR3 JR 240pin B

SSD 120GB Hyper X FURY Series (SATA III 6GB/s, Read 500Mbps, Write 500Mbps, 7mm, 2.5")

INTEL HD 4600

?????????????????????????????????[emoji1]

• 2 weeks later...

Most likely due to the graphics chip that you have installed. I would recommend a dedicated graphics card. However, maybe this will help...http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-030506.htm

BTW...how did you manage to get a hold of AutoCAD 2014? The latest version is AutoCAD 2016.

Sorry, but I gave you all the help I am going to. Why? Because you are using illegal software while the rest of us, or the companies we work for, had to spend good money to get the same software.

That's not my problem. Anyway, I told you what I think the problem is AND I gave you a link to a possible fix. If the fix doesn't work then you'll have to swap out your graphics chip for a dedicated graphics card.