Overkill Command unable to delete overlapped line

CAD USER

Dear Users,

Please find attached drawing, it has some fittings and each fitting has one above another line, (it means line overlapping) overkill command should delete overlapped lines. but it's not deleting in this drawing.

I tried so many times, but the result is same.

anybody can suggest, right solution...

OVERKILL.dwg

The lines are not overlapping, zoom in really close at each end of where there are double lines and you can see thay actually have different end points (we are talking 0.0033mm)

The lines are not overlapping, zoom in really close at each end of where there are double lines and you can see thay actually have different end points (we are talking 0.0033mm)

yes, you are absolutely right,

but how i can delete this double lines in one shot?

How would you decide which line to delete ? I can give you a work around for the drawing you provided, but no guarranties it will work in different circumstances. Use the region command and select everything, then select everything except regions (qselect) and delete, then explode the regions, not a one shot options but quicker than finding the wrong lines manually. Try it on a copy of your drawing and see if it works without problems. Just note in your real drawing other geometry could cause problems.

it looks like you have a linetype scale that you can select by in this one. You have one set to 50 and one set to 1. Just do a qselect and delete the 1.