Autocad Inventor LT License

Deere Creek Custom's

I am starting my own 3D Printing Buisness and want to use Autocad LT Inventor 2015 to Create the 3D models. Im very Familiar with the Student edition i was taught in High School and want to know some things about the LT Version as the Student Edition i used was Pro. Is LT anything like the Student Edition. i know with the Student Edition i cant make any money off the program IE sell the 3D printed Model i made using the Program. So i want to buy the LT Version as i cant afford the Pro Version at this Time. Does the LT versions License allow me to Profit off of the models i Create in this Program? Does the actual Inventor Program Change at all from the LT and Pro Versions or does the Pro Version just come with more Programs to Aid with Inventor. I am by no means a Master Engineer. I got good Using Autocad Inventor and want to use it for my Buisness. Thanks!

I am starting my own 3D Printing Buisness and want to use Autocad LT Inventor 2015 to Create the 3D models. Im very Familiar with the Student edition i was taught in High School and want to know some things about the LT Version as the Student Edition i used was Pro. Is LT anything like the Student Edition. i know with the Student Edition i cant make any money off the program IE sell the 3D printed Model i made using the Program. So i want to buy the LT Version as i cant afford the Pro Version at this Time. Does the LT versions License allow me to Profit off of the models i Create in this Program? Does the actual Inventor Program Change at all from the LT and Pro Versions or does the Pro Version just come with more Programs to Aid with Inventor. I am by no means a Master Engineer. I got good Using Autocad Inventor and want to use it for my Buisness. Thanks!
By the way, you are posted in the AutoCad LT sub-forum. If you had posted in the Inventor forum, you probably will get more response from people who know Inventor. I came to look because I thought your question was about AutoCad LT Licensing because that is the title of your thread.

I though LT was a Cheapened down version of Inventor Pro not a seperate program entirely. Sorry for my Mis-information.

From the information i have Gathered i assumed that LT was the Base program. i am looking at Buying Autocad LT Inventor 2015 and thought that this was the Correct Form. Sorry to annoy you.

From the information i have Gathered i assumed that LT was the Base program. i am looking at Buying Autocad LT Inventor 2015 and thought that this was the Correct Form. Sorry to annoy you.
:)You didn't annoy me, :)I'm just trying to let you know how to get better responses because I don't know anything about Inventor LT or Pro, and the Inventor people are probably not going to look at Posts in the AutoCad LT forum. AutoCad and AutoDesk are not interchangeable words since the advent of Inventor and revit, and a few other Autodesk products.

AutoCad LT is the "Cheapened Down" version of plain Vanilla AutoCad, an entirely separate program from Inventor LT, which is the "Cheapened Down" version of Inventor.

First of all, there is no such program as "AutoCAD LT Inventor".

The correct name is Autodesk Inventor (standard), Autodesk Inventor Professional or Autodesk Inventor LT.

Inventor LT is limited to single part files (no assemblies, but you can do multi-body solids).

Inventor LT does not have Sheet Metal tools.

Inventor LT does not have the Design Accelerators (like Bolted Connection Generator and others) that is in Inventor or Inventor Professional.

You might also look at Autodesk Fusion 360 which is free to start-ups and hobbyists.