Idea : block modify

sergiu_ciuhnenco

I have an Idea : it will be possible : for example I make a block , type lisp comand ... then the block will be available to transform in model space ... same thing like with group function ( make the group , then with pickfirst you can modify it , after that with pickfirst again and group is again group , Same thing with block type something like pickfirst ,then make the operations you wonna do , type back the lisp comand , and block is modifying for all blocks

I know this functions ; I atach a drawing ;

here you gonna understend what is the reason :

for example here I have more coloumns named Cm1 ....I want to make it block and copy it , how many times I need it ,

Then I have to make specification for each level , It could work with group function , but if will be appear some modifications in coloumn Cm1 I have make more unuseful operations , that why I ask if is posiblle to make a block , copy it , then pickfirst like in group function ... and I am available to export each level separate

Sergiu 11.dwg