Looking to Purchase AutoCAD 2015 Electrical Schematic Symbol Blocks

TH13

I am currently looking to purchase a large amount of Electrical Schematic blocks to use during schematic design. I have tried to find free online schematic library's but nothing I have found suits my needs (switches, relays, contacts, fuses ect). I am now willing to pay for a vast quality schematic library and am hoping that the members of this forum can help me out. I am new to this website so I apologize If I have broken any rules or have posted under the wrong category. Please help me find a quality schematic library for purchase ASAP!!! Thank you all in advance!!

The blocks you reference in the tile of this thread are not sold separately. I've seen electrical block symbol libraries for sale and don't see why one would not fit your needs. Tell us what you found wrong with them. Could it have anything to do with attributes?

I've never been satisfied with acquiring libraries of blocks of this type. They usually require adjusting that takes at least the amount of time it would have taken me to build my own.

Could you please provide an example of the electrical block symbol libraries you have seen for sale? The ones I've found were generally poor quality with a lack of schematic symbols, and some of them were not even in blocks. I'm currently using AutoCAD 2015 and the basic sample symbols obviously are not cutting it. I'm assuming there are available electrical schematic block libraries available for purchase that are compatible with AutoCAD 2015, is this a poor assumption? Thank you again for the help!

There are dozens and dozens of block libraries that are compatible with AutoCAD you just have to make the effort to locate them.

The sample blocks that ship with AutoCAD are just that....samples. As Rob said creating your own would give you exactly what you are looking for.

If you still want to buy a library of symbols you could start with this one...http://www.simplecad.com/electrical-symbols-library-for-autocad.htm

This one looks very similar....http://www.cadtoolsonline.com/elecsym.htm

Could you please provide an example of the electrical block symbol libraries you have seen for sale? The ones I've found were generally poor quality with a lack of schematic symbols, and some of them were not even in blocks... I'm assuming there are available electrical schematic block libraries available for purchase that are compatible with AutoCAD 2015, is this a poor assumption?

If you are willing to pay for it, someone is willing to provide it for you. I can't remember where I was looking for free electrical blocks but they were all terrible in one aspect or another. When I bought one that had a couple decent samples, it was just more of the same stuff. So yeah, even if I did remember...

I'm currently using AutoCAD 2015 and the basic sample symbols obviously are not cutting it.Thank you again for the help!

This statement makes me think that anything you buy will need adjusting. I've found that those adjustments often take longer than creating them from scratch.

I hope you have already started creating some of your own or got someone to do them for you. Schematic symbols are easy. I've been assigned to create a library for our P&ID drawings. It's amazing how much you can get done once you put your nose to the grindstone. In fact, if you'd like, I can help you get started with a couple blocks and show you how easy it can be. I'd even be willing to create a complete custom library for you. For a reasonable fee, of course.