Block Editor Background

Casio47

Hello,

How do I change the Background Color while in Block Editor (just the block editor background)? Currently the color is a light gray which makes it hard to see the drawing

Thanks

Hello,

How do I change the Background Color while in Block Editor (just the block editor background)? Currently the color is a light gray which makes it hard to see the drawing

Thanks

this can be done from model space but its defaulted if you go to block editor. Go into block editor and type in options. Select the Display tab. In the windows elements section of the form select 'colors'. This will open a dialog box and you can select the work area and the display setting including color.

You do not have to actually be in the Block Editor to make the change.

Correct. It just defaults (in 2013 at least) to the block editor in the context list box of the dialog if you do it in block editor. The noob in me would have me making changes to the wrong things so I opt to do it that way. It works the same way with paper space and model space.