Unable to open new dwt templates

kippax

When I try by right clicking on the Layout tab and navigating to the appropriate file the command line reads -

"** File T:\Common\Drawing_Office\Templates-Drg_Sheets\A0_Vorlage_ENG.dwt was created by an incompatible version of AutoCAD"

When I try to open the file directly from my the desktop the command line reads -

"Template drawing C:\Users\s.brough\Desktop\A0_Vorlage_ENG.dwt

is not on file."

Very frustrating, is anybody able to help ?

When I try by right clicking on the Layout tab and navigating to the appropriate file the command line reads -

"** File T:\Common\Drawing_Office\Templates-Drg_Sheets\A0_Vorlage_ENG.dwt was created by an incompatible version of AutoCAD"

When I try to open the file directly from my the desktop the command line reads -

"Template drawing C:\Users\s.brough\Desktop\A0_Vorlage_ENG.dwt

is not on file."

Very frustrating, is anybody able to help ?

can you try opening it on another station? if it opens OK, try changing the version and saveing it.

Partly our own fault.

They bought us out a couple of years back, but we have been grimly hanging on to our own identity wherever we could, but finally got pulled on the drawing templates.

There is however something to be said about everyone being on the same page both literally and figuratively. I hope you guys don't have a sculling crew.