I need Weather Station family.

Maikel_81

Hi, I need a family of weather station. For more I look online I see no.

If anyone had one, even if it is very simple it would be worth it.

Greetings and thanks.

If all you need is something simple, try making one for yourself. We can try to help you with that. Make a very short list of requirements, start a family, and come back with questions.

If I thought it myself, but where to start, since itself is a complicated block draw it, if I had a block in 3D CAD, if I could try, but I do not even have that.

Had planned to do a simple box, but neither the connections I need, because the engineer is not helping me.

I've been looking on page http://www.arcat.com but nothing comes of weather station. I have also looked at autodeskseek and nothing.

You know a site to search blocks?

Start with finding some sort of documentation on the weather station. Then determine how detailed you want to make it and what connections are needed.

Perfect opportunity to get acquainted with Revit Families. Find a submittal or any relative documentation and we can help you along in creating your own. It's far easier than you'd think.

• 2 weeks later...

How is working out in Revit?

Making a Revit family of that would have been a bit of a challenge for your first family but we could have walked you through it.

Glad you find some 3D 'stupid' model that is of some use. There are many universal semi-open 3D formats to look for that can help you with you're design.

Personally i like them that way. One major disadvantages of making complex semi-intelligent shapes is that people put a lot of time in them and thuss very view people really want to share these..

(my opinion)

Glad you find some 3D 'stupid' model that is of some use.

Sometimes you just need something that takes up space and looks pretty. The really good thing is that forums like this one are a great place to find people who are willing to share.

Would you be willing to participate in a collaborative effort to make that a Revit family?