Unwanted lines

Jeff K

I just started using 2015 when I draw I get lines I didn't draw. It looks like trails from a copy command? I've never had this happen on my 2010 version. i've read about mouse trails and graphic card issues. I hope that isn't the problem.

Capture.jpg

LOL nice swerve. blame in on the graphics card (rather than 1/2 baked AutoCAD code).

The OP is running a program that is six years old on a computer that does not meet recommended specs and it's running Windows 10 which does not support AutoCAD 2010 and you want to blame AutoDesk? IMHO....you're way off base.

The OP is running a program that is six years old on a computer that does not meet recommended specs and it's running Windows 10 which does not support AutoCAD 2010 and you want to blame AutoDesk? IMHO....you're way off base.

No, I am running Acad 2015, on Windows 10, on a 4 year old laptop. I WAS running Acad 10 on Windows 7 on a 4 year old laptop.

It only happens when I do multiple copy and paste. I deleted the grid I drew and the mystery lines went away, I copied them back in one by one and it was fine.

I had this same problem and it was the graphics acceleration (solved by the post linked earlier). Another temp way around it is switching from a '2dwireframe' to a 'wireframe' view.

I had this same problem and it was the graphics acceleration (solved by the post linked earlier). Another temp way around it is switching from a '2dwireframe' to a 'wireframe' view.

There it is! that solved it! I tried other views but not that one. Thanks.

May be it is OS version problem.

If you had read the post where the OP told us what he did to solve the problem there would be no need to suggest it was related to the OS being used.