Aligning 2 objects

rlcad

I have 2 lines and I need one's right vertex to be horizontally aligned under the other's left vertex, but to remain at the same relative distance vertically.

How can I do this?

Thanks.

use the move command with a point filter, look in the help file for point filters or do a google search for videos, but the basics are start the move command, pick the object to move, and when prompted for a base point pick the vertex of the line you want to move, when you are prompted for the second point type ".x" and press enter, click on the vertex of the position you want to align too, Autocad will then promt you that it needs y or z, just press "0" (that's a zero) and again press enter, your line should move just horizontally across the screen. You can use any of the three axis as point filters, it might take a bit of getting used to but is a great way to position items relative to other geometry.