Dynamic Block Editor Label Size

rhgrafix

This search has me baffled as to how there seems to be no trace of this question/answer on the whole internet!

How can I make the labels (Distance, Lookup etc.) bigger in the dynamic block editor? I can tell they are relative to screen size, I zoom in and they adjust, I just need them a little bigger. Is it a windows setting? I've looked in Options/Display/Fonts and it only controls command line size.

Thanks!

R.L. Hamm

This search has me baffled as to how there seems to be no trace of this question/answer on the whole internet!

How can I make the labels (Distance, Lookup etc.) bigger in the dynamic block editor? I can tell they are relative to screen size, I zoom in and they adjust, I just need them a little bigger. Is it a windows setting? I've looked in Options/Display/Fonts and it only controls command line size.

Thanks!

R.L. Hamm

I'm not sure what you are talking about. if you are talking attributes and what not just change the text height.

If youa re talking about the tool palettes you can chage that in windows settings : http://lynn.blogs.com/lynn_allens_blog/2005/10/a_tip_for_contr.html

or are you talking about something completely different?

The labels in the dynamic block editor, as in "start a new parameter set" place the set in the dwg, it will say "Array" or whatever parameter I chose, those labels, they have the lightning bolt next to them.

Thanks

R.L. Hamm

The labels in the dynamic block editor, as in "start a new parameter set" place the set in the dwg, it will say "Array" or whatever parameter I chose, those labels, they have the lightning bolt next to them.

Thanks

R.L. Hamm

I believe that's handled in windows per the link. I cant test it due to other graphic issues im having.

I visited the link, I have these options in Windows 7 Enterprise, 100%, 125% and 150% and Custom, then it applies to everything in Windows, plus I have to close all my applications and log off, then back on to see the changes, I was hoping for something a little more dynamic controlled inside AutoCAD. It seems like it would be grouped with the command line text size, a person's eyesight would want all text to have a minimum height, I will play around with the Windows settings but the procedure is painstakingly slow to test it.

Thanks,

R.L.Hamm

I visited the link, I have these options in Windows 7 Enterprise, 100%, 125% and 150% and Custom, then it applies to everything in Windows, plus I have to close all my applications and log off, then back on to see the changes, I was hoping for something a little more dynamic controlled inside AutoCAD. It seems like it would be grouped with the command line text size, a person's eyesight would want all text to have a minimum height, I will play around with the Windows settings but the procedure is painstakingly slow to test it.

Thanks,

R.L.Hamm

There are a lot of elements in windows style design which are left to the native display enviorment. That way you don't have to adjust every program you use to you visual liking. It makes sense to do it that way, but from a convenience point i understand your plight.

to get to that menu right click on desktop and click personalize > (at the bottoms) Window color > (at the bottom) advanced appearance and settings

I was unsuccessful in making the change on my end but my particular circumstances i suspect may have something to do with it.

I set it to 140%, absolutely all text, desktop icons, menus in AutoCAD, my email, everything got way bigger except the labels in dynamic blocks, now that is strange, even for a computer! Back to the drawing board (hey, that I can customize!)

R.