AcadClass AutoCAD Q&A launched!

Patriiick

Hi, AcadClass has been launched at **Link Removed**

The Android app is here: **Link Removed**

Edited by Cad64
Links Removed

So it's kind of like CADTutor? Who asks the questions? Who answers the questions? Is it more like a FAQ than a help site?

Everyone asks and everyone answers! Everything is explained in the **Link Removed**

Edited by Cad64
Link Removed

So why should an AutoCAD user go to AcadClass versus CADTutor? What are the benefits? What is unique about AcadClass that would attract users to the site?

I doubt I'll visit but good luck in your endeavor.

AcadClass is a questions and answers site, the theme of the site is AutoCAD.

So you're an Autocad forum and you're posting here in our forum to try and recruit our members, is that it?

Quite the opposite actualy, as a community manager, I most often relay cadtutor posts on my communities than you relay my posts on yours... But you are the boss! Feel free to delete my posts here!

It's not the opposite. You are an Autocad question and answer forum, same as CadTutor. I'm sorry but we cannot allow you to advertise here. It's not because we think you're going to steal our members, but if we let you advertise then we have to let everyone do it, and that's just not good business. If you want to promote your site, I would recommend doing so via social media or other avenues.

Your links have been removed and this thread is now closed.