Dynamic Block Move attribute based on visibility

Hobblenobble

Be gentle as I am a newbie!!! Your help will always be appreciated.

I want to create a dynamic block that has two attributes. The attributes are a pair. So if one moves, the other moves too. They are located either above or below a line. If visibility is set to upper, then both attributes sit above the line. If visibility is set to lower, then both attributes are below the line. The distance of movement from upper to lower is 8mm. Text height is 3mm. Thank you.

Dont play much with dynamic blocks but pretty sure their is an example here of turning attributes on / off so you would duplicate your attributes top & bottom but only 1 set has visibility on, Att1=Att3 Att2=Att4 so only enter 1 time.

Yes I think if i understand what you are saying it is possible. I would use the Flip parameter though rather than Visibility.

I have attached a sample block for you to look at.

Block.dwg

All, thank you for your responses. Andrew1979 is pretty much spot on with his idea of using flip. However.............. The distance of the flip is based around the mirror line. I would like to make the distance when moving from one side of the line to the other variable. Is it possible to do this with flip (tried unsuccessfully) or would it need the move parameter including ???? Thank you.

If you post a copy of a drawing showing the position of items on both sides of the line, then there won't be any reason for people to guess at what you want