raster images not showing when plotting dwg to pdf

dannysteel

Good morning, first of all thanks for all your help. Ok this morning i open a drawing i did yesterday and for some reason i was missing images(raster) and missing sketches(lines etc) I, renamed the BAk file to dwg and nothing, i use the recovery and nothing, and believe i did save my drawing i was actually saving like every two minutes.

so i started a new drawing now i'm pasting some images form excel into autocad i can see it on print preview and all but when i plot dwg to pdf the images are missing i don't know how to fix can you please help, it was working before i was able to copy to clipboard and then paste from clipboard to autocad i'm using cad2015 and cad2016lt and same thing with both versions, any idea what's going on?

well this is the scenario I'm working on project for this company that has a bunch of files including pictures saved in excel but they upload all this on a webpage called appbox something like drop box i guess.The thing is that i have to download the excel file into my computer to get access to the pictures once i download the excel file i have a bunch of pictures i only grab the ones that i need to work on, i crop the picture copy and paste into autocad i don't know other way around this. I tried right click on the picture to save just the picture that i need but no such option.

Just paste into a photo editor like Paint, save then xref.

Should work the way you are doing it, though. I had no problems.

Can you post a drawing with one of the images.