Quick select

newchurchr

Is there away to select multiple polylines with multiple depths all at once? I need to select certain polylines that are every 5 foot apart in elevation and not every single one in between. I know you can use quick select to pick all the polylines on one depth at a time but i want to do multiple depths at one time. Is there a quick way to do this?

You can try the "FILTER" command.

Murph is absolutely right!

FILTER is a very useful command, once you get the hang of it, but it is not nearly as new user friendly as most new functionalities.

If you create a filter which you may want to use another time, SAVE it, as creating the filters is what takes the most time.

On a subsequent use you can access the SAVED FILTERS drop down arrow, and you are off to the races without further ado. :beer:

Thanks! this command was not user friendly but i got it now.

Right it is not very friendly to new users that's why I attached the image of the dialog to help give you an idea on what to do. Aslo if you are using AutoCAD Map3D there are a few other ways to get what you want but the filter command works just as well.