I keep getting a really annoying context menu when using real time pan.

bustr

I keep getting a really annoying context menu when using real time pan via the mouse wheel.

I often have to use a crossing polygon to to stretch and move large items on crowded drawings and this is interfering with that ability. How do I get rid of this thing?

2016-01-27 08_21_47-.png

I can still pan most of the time but when the context menu comes up and I click outside of it to get rid of it then objects that I am moving are thrown off the page outside of the drawing limits. If I hit escape then the crossing disappears and my selection is cancelled.

I changed that setting and now I get a different context menu. This problem has only been occurring for a few weeks now. I don't know if I changed a setting accidentally of if Acad updated something.

2016-01-27 09_11_22-MIKE.png

MBUTTONPAN should be set to 1. I get the snap menu when it is set to 0. I couldn't find a setting for a middle button menu.

Are you using a mouse driver that lets you customize the buttons?