Stretch Arc

squareknees

I am trying to make a dynamic door where I can stretch the length of the door to fit in the space. I also have it where the door can go from closed to 90 degrees open. I want to know if there is a command that I can add to stretch the length of the dashed arc showing that the door is open if the door is closed the arc would not show up and if it is set to 22.5 degrees, 45 degrees, 67.5 degrees, or 90 degrees the arc would stretch to fill the distance. I can't figure out how that can be done the stretch linear distance doesn't work and neither does the polar distance.

thanks

I can't find the post where this was shown, but some clever soul used the idea of having a radius dimension in the dynamic block but turned off extensions, arrows and text so just the radius showed up and this formed the doors arc, it works really well

• 2 weeks later...
I can't find the post where this was shown, but some clever soul used the idea of having a radius dimension in the dynamic block but turned off extensions, arrows and text so just the radius showed up and this formed the doors arc, it works really well

yes...i saw that too before :)

sweet trick!