Raster Image looks out of place but isn't

hcostanzo

Hello!

I'm hoping someone knows a fix for this.

I'm working on a large project, and I have 14000 feet of plan & profiles split into 500 ft sections, with a raster image as the background of all the plan views. The plan viewports are rotated 36 degrees using mvsetup.

The problem is that when I go to any of the layout tabs to view my sheet the raster image appears to have shifted over, but when I plot the sheet the raster is in the correct spot and everything looks good.

I would like to work within the layouts, but can't when the images appears out of place.

Sorry for the long explanation, I just wanted to cover as much of the problem as I could.

Any help is greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance!

layout1.jpg

PLOT1.jpg

Try reloading your images in the xref manager. Command EXTERNALREFERENCES. Click the down arrow on the refresh button. I also have this problem occasionally with simple small pdf's. They max out the graphics memory after a lot of layout switching back and forth, so they don't get displayed just right. Reloading fixes it for me, but only for a while.

Untitled.png

I tried Reload All References & I tried Reloading just the reference that is giving me trouble. No luck so far.

Thank you for the idea though.