Stop table re sizing ... Help

Help please .... I have created a table and i am hoping to keep it at its exact size. The problem is that once i types too much text into a cell it will automatically resize the cell& table even when its locked . I was wondering if there is a way to prevent it from automatically resizing.

Thanks

Joey G

Thats the whole thing if there isn't enough room i will shrink the size of the text but i need the overall size of the table to stay the same because its part of my title block so its a pain to keep fixing it

I don't know. If I don't have enough room in a table, I want it to get bigger.

I wouldn't put a table in a title block. I would use attributes and lines.

• 2 weeks later...

If you resize or shrink the width of the text before you exit the text editor it will work. Once you exit the text editor the cells seem to resize to fit the text.

I understand your reply that you do not want to use FIT for your text, but it is a drafting option that appeared in hand-drawn sheets in mechanical drafting in the past.

John