error: no function definition: GETEXCEL, SOLVE THIS ERROR

raj patel

I have autolisp program but when I run this program error "error: no function definition: GETEXCEL" are arrived.

i also used this extension program but error is still there "http://web2.airmail.net/terrycad/LISP/GetExcel.lsp"

so please help to remove this error...

(defun GETEXEL is in the lisp you need to understand what this lisp is doing as there is a lot of functions within it. There are 3 examples of (defun GETEXEL

Just saying error occurs does not mean anything what code was calling GETEXEL

; put this a part of your code at the start
(if (not getxexel)(load "Getexecel")))

• 5 years later...

To understand how to use GetExcel.lsp open the file with NotePad.exe and the documentation is near the beginning of the file with examples of each function and how to use it.

The newest version of GetExcel.lsp can be downloaded from https://autolisp-exchange.com on the AutoLISP Code tab. Just open the button labeled GetExcel.lsp and then right-click and do a save as. Save it to a folder in your AutoCAD Search Path and appload it or include (load "GetExcel.lsp") in your AcadDoc.lsp file.