How to join dots to eliminate empty spaces (AutoCAD Map 2000)

carloswm

Hi, everyone!

I'm making a map using AutoCAD Map 2000. Right now I'm trying to fix a triple limit as it is seen in this picture.

attachment.php?attachmentid=56920&cid=1&stc=1

In the distance it doesn't look bad, but when I zoom in this is what I see:

attachment.php?attachmentid=56921&cid=1&stc=1

What I want to do is to elimiate that empty space so I can see something like this:

attachment.php?attachmentid=56922&cid=1&stc=1

Thanks in advance.

It would be helpful if you changed your Profile to reflect the fact that you are using AutoCAD Map 2000 and not plain old AutoCAD 2000.

Done. Done. Done. ;)

For some reason I don't see any images.

Same here no images. From what is posted I would say Mapcleanup tools might do what the OP wants. (?)

McAfee WebAdvisor tells me your image host is a potentially risking place to visit.

Why don't you do as SLW210 advised:

Try using the go advanced and then manage attachments to attach the images.

Mcafee.jpg

Ok. I was doing it wrong. There are the images. I did as you said, guys. Image 1 to image 3, from left to right, or top to bottom.

attachment.php?attachmentid=57031&cid=1&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=57032&cid=1&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=57033&cid=1&stc=1

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by carloswm

How were those objects created and are they plines or polygons? Have you tried the Map/dwg cleanup tool? Under the Map menu > Tools > Drawing Cleanup in 2000 Version. Pick on the HELP button in the Edit Geometry section to read what each one does. You may also might want to make a backup of the dwg before using the tools it can cause some damage if you don't know what you are doing or follow directions.

How were those objects created and are they plines or polygons? Have you tried the Map/dwg cleanup tool? Under the Map menu > Tools > Drawing Cleanup in 2000 Version. Pick on the HELP button in the Edit Geometry section to read what each one does. You may also might want to make a backup of the dwg before using the tools it can cause some damage if you don't know what you are doing or follow directions.

Hi, Murph.

Those objects are polylines. There is no such tool as the Drawing Cleanup tool in the AutoCAD Map 2000 I'm using. I'm attaching a screenshot of what I see. I installed the AutoCAD Express Tools, maybe that's why I can't see that tool.

Thannks.

attachment.php?attachmentid=57132&cid=1&stc=1

Untitled.jpg