Pivot Customization ???

Deby Ferdian

I want to change my UCS to an other direction and included come with the View Current of Customized UCS. It's look like we start with "View > Restore > and then type the name we had save about the UCS" but in case the problem is if the view always does not ortho face I mean when I use the 3dorbit the view restoring back to the world view or WCS but when I use "Pivot" on the right top of the corner it is better then previously.

Question is,

What the command of pivot or and other such as like it on AutoCAD 2013 ?

Thanks and Sorry about my words. I am still learning english.

The question of number two is,

What the command for AutoCAD2013 about "ROTATEAUTOTARGET"? Because all I know from another thread if they were said that those command only available in AutoCAD2015 or Later...

Thanks and Sorry about my words. I am still learning english.

Thanks ReMark! thanks for your answer and your suggest...

And I have some question for the next. And how do we can to rotate the UCS that was customized into the face of the an Object and corresponding it to the orthographic such as; Top/Left/Right/back/Bottom/Front ?

~.Thanks again and Sorry about my words. I am still beginner and I am still also proccess of learning in english.~

Edited by Deby Ferdian
set a clearly to see!